We are searching for a Automation Engineer for our client in Dallas, TX. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to make a difference as well as advance his/her career. Employee Owned company - great culture, profitable stable and rapidly expanding.
- Provide industrial controls and automation engineering services to clients across multiple industries.
- Project execution of controls engineering design, development, and implementation including software (PLC and HMI /SCADA programming), hardware (systems integration, instrumentation callout, panel layout, and construction), and systems design (integration of the various components on any given project).
- Provide engineering specifications, factory acceptance testing, documentation, maintenance and support.start-up, troubleshooting and commissioning of complex control systems.
- BS degree in Engineering or related field
- Project Manager must demonstrate sound business sense, technical knowledge, strong leadership, organizational ability, time management, communication skill and professional client service technique.
- 5+ years solid technical experience with and in-depth knowledge with Automation and Controls systems:
- PLC / HMI / SCADA programming on many different platforms (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Wonderware, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Current authorization to work for any company in the US with restrictions
- Must have a stable work history (no Contractors or Engineers who frequently change jobs)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, 7 paid holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO), tuition reimbursement, 401K/Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE)
*Job Descriptions are not exhaustive lists of all skills, responsibilities, or efforts associated with a job. They reflect principal job elements essential for performing the job and evaluating performance