Chief Engineer / Engineering Supervisor
Join an award-winning company with a family feel. This is an excellent opportunity to be both a hands-on senior engineer and a team leader.
Responsibilities - Chief Engineer / Engineering Supervisor
· Oversees the design and testing of mechanical equipment and industrial systems.
· Leads a group of mechanical and electrical engineers and designers.
· Provides training and direction to engineers and designers.
· Acts as a knowledge resource for other team members.
· Manages, estimates, and coordinates projects.
· Reviews and prepares technical drawings.
· Researches and suggests system improvements.
· Ensures that safety standards and best practices are followed.
Requirements - Chief Engineer / Engineering Supervisor
· 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 2+ years of team lead experience
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred
· Associate’s degree or technical diploma in related field considered
· Thorough knowledge of assemblies, sub-assemblies, and controls
· Programming knowledge (Robotic, PLC, PID, HMI, etc.) preferred
· Custom industrial system design experience preferred