Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Controls Engineer (Design)
Job Opportunity at
Executive Directions & Pinnacle Int'l
Posted on May 18
A Cleveland, Ohio based global manufacturer of process equipment is looking for an experienced controls designer that can come on board and get involved in a variety of controls related design projects including: control system design, drawing schematics and layout of electrical enclosures and HMI's. Will select control panel components, develop bills of material, create and manager schematic drawings and release the documentation to manufacturing.
Will spend 60% of the time designing controls circuits and solutions using AutoCAD Electrical while the remaining 40% of time will be spent troubleshooting controls issues via the phone or email.
Will act as the controls solution project manager and will manage the schedule for design, manufacture, software integration and shipment.
Required Experience, Skills and Abilities:
BSEE / EET or Controls Engineering degree is mandatory
AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical
Thorough understanding of relay-based and PLC-based control circuits including fusing, transformers, timers, conductor sizing, complex relay logic, panel layouts, wiring methods and control hardware
Must be able to read P&IDs
Knowledge of Siemens and AB PLC architectures and components
Strong working knowledge NFPA79 or UL508A
Thorough understanding of control reliability and safety
Electrical Engineering Degrees
Terms of Usage
ElectricalEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)