Here are 3 excellent expansion opportunities for Houston with a prominent systems integration firm!
We are seeking Houston locals or commutable!
Interviews begin week of Feb. 23!
We are searching for an experienced and highly motivated Controls Engineer for Houston, TX. Qualified candidates are responsible for electrical controls design, development, programming, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of complex control systems.
- Provide industrial controls and automation engineering services to clients across a multitude of industries.
- Design, development, PLC and HMI /SCADA programming, instrument specifications, troubleshooting, start-up, troubleshooting, documentation, maintenance and support.
- Engineering specifications and drawings, review of engineering documents and factory acceptance and field testing on equipment/systems.
- Develop high-quality, error-free industrial software programs.
- Maintain positive client relationships.
BS degree in Engineering or related field
5+ years’ proven experience with Industrial instrumentation and control implementation with multiple platforms:
- Honeywell DCS programming experience (Experion PKS/LX/HS a plus).
- Allen Bradley ControlLogix programming experience.
- Checkout, testing, startup and commissioning experience
- Other SCADA/HMI experience a plus.
- Other PLC/DCS experience a plus.
Ability to travel 25%
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Current authorization to work for any company in the US without restrictions.
Must have a stable work history.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, FSA, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off (PTO),
uition reimbursement, 401K/Profit Sharing and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
Apply for immediate consideration!