Here's another growth opportunity for a prominent systems integration firm in Greensboro, NC.
The company has many sites in USA! Opportunities for future career advancement are abundant,
Controls Engineer I - DCS - DeltaV or Experion - $80-105,000
Relocation assistance is offered.
Requirements for the Controls Engineer 1 position:
• Education –BS in Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering is preferred.
• Experience –1-5 years in knowledge of control systems, components, logic programming,
DCS programming and their applications (i.e. DeltaV, Experion, 800xA.)
• Experience with instrumentation and controls design and/or PLC systems.
• AutoCAD experience would be beneficial
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
Primary Purpose of the Controls Engineer I position: This position is responsible for controls engineering project
requirements involving DCS/PLC programming, control panel design, instrumentation, check-out support and start-up assistance.
• design, develop, and implement DCS/PLC control system (logic software and hardware)
• develop schematics detailing control system configuration and wiring, and design panel layouts
• assist with initial start-up and debug integrated systems and the develop documentation.
• work on automation and control system integration projects for client companies
• act as Project team member on various projects.