This candidate is primarily responsible for PLC and HMI programming to control and interface to our custom designed material handling equipment. Also, the candidate should be able to read and design electrical schematics including power, control and field wiring. The candidate is also required to travel to customer’s facilities to do electrical troubleshooting and commissioning of equipment.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create PLC programs using primarily Rockwell RSLogix and Siemens TIA Portal
- Create HMI applications primarily using Rockwell FactoryTalk View and Siemens WinCC
- Understand electrical power and control schematics
- Understand field installation drawings
- Ability to work with and interface with internal project managers and external customers
The position requires knowledge of the following:
- Siemens TIA Portal and WinCC programming software
- Siemens G120 series AC drives
- Rockwell RSLogix and FactoryTalk programming language
About Compass Systems and Sales:
We are engineers in every sense of the word. For over two decades, we have found better ways to move materials, providing both standard and custom solutions to our customers.
You can trust Compass to point the way to the most efficient solution.
WHY A CAREER WITH COMPASS?
- Growing organization
- Cutting edge technology
- Collaborative work environment
- Compass is an Equal Opportunity Employer