Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
MJ Recruiters LLC
Posted on Mar 7
Salary up to 70K + call in compensation
Do you enjoy spending the majority of your time on the manufacturing floor?
Do you have a strong PLC programming and troubleshooting background?
Would you like to work in a fast paced, ever changing manufacturing environment with a team of engineers?
Leading tier I automotive supplier is seeking a controls engineer to join their engineering team. As the controls engineer, you will report to an engineering manager and will work daily with other controls engineers to improve and maximize production efforts. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Making process improvements, including making efficiency improvements, tooling modifications, scrap reductions, upgrading equipment and controls
Spending up to 80% of your time on the production floor in multiple areas to improve manufacturing processes and eliminate machine downtown
Programming Allen Bradley and Omron PLCs
Troubleshooting electrical issues, related to: HMIs, motors, robotics, vision systems, etc.
Utilizing AutoCAD for wiring and electrical design
Overseeing multiple project time lines
Making equipment upgrades
Partnering with production, maintenance and other engineers to maximize production goals
Other duties directed by management
Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment, communicating with hourly staff to enhance production and being creative in the continuous improvement process. The company does offer EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision) available day one of employment, short term and long term disability, 401K (50% up to 6%), paid holidays and vacations, tuition reimbursement, life and wellness plan.
REQUIREMENTS for the Controls Engineer:
1. A minimum of an Associate’s degree with at least two years of controls engineering experience OR a bachelor’s degree with at least coops or internships in a controls engineering position
2. Experience programming PLCs
3. Electrical troubleshooting experience; including: wiring, circuits, vision systems, motors, etc.
4. AutoCAD and/or 3D modeling
5. Basic project management skills
6. Microsoft Office
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive supplier work experience
2. Working knowledge of HMIs and/or Robotic
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Medical, dental and vision – GREAT medical benefits available day one of employment
2. Stable organization in automotive industry
3. The opportunity to work independently and on diverse engineering tasks
4. International organization
5. Diverse business mix
6. The opportunity to work with many aspects of engineering (project, process, launch, manufacturing, design, capital etc.)
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Findlay, OH area. Regional relocation will be offered for candidates with all required skill sets.
programmable logic controls, Allen Bradley, capital equipment, budget management, mechanical engineering technologies, manufacturing technologies, industrial technologies, industrial engineering, electrical engineering, electrical engineering technologies, electro-mechanical, program management, 3d, 2d, farm, farming, mass production, automotive, tier one, tier I, tier two, tier II, Siemens, motorman, Mitsubishi, RSLogix
Electrical Engineering Degrees
Terms of Usage
ElectricalEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)