Job Title: EMI/EMC Qualification Certification Engineer
Location: Bohemia, NY
• Development and preparation of EMI/EMC Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports
• Environmental Qualification Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports
• Similarity Analysis
• Flammability Test Procedures and Reports
• Photometric / Illumination Test Procedures and Reports
• Failure Analysis & Report Creation (FRACA)
• Project Work status report preparation
• Good Knowledge in electrical / electronic circuits.
• Circuit analysis & simulation tools
• EMI & EMC hardware design.
• Fluent in Environmental & Flame procedures.
• Experience in aerospace preferred.
• Good knowledge on electrical schematics using MS VISIO.
• Experience in preparing the qualification test reports, procedures and test plans based on standards (preferably D-160 / MIL-STD-461)
• Prefer Experience of working on Airbus directives (ABD) knowledge.
• Good problem solving skills and hardware engineering practices.
• Experience supporting complicated qualification test programs
• Should be able to work independently
• Aerospace Industry Experience