Controls Engineer --
Well established Fort Wayne custom machine builder is looking for a Controls Engineer – electrical design, development, and program PLC and HMI. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures for automatic equipment. Would like the minimum of a technical degree, however, solid experience will outweigh education..
· Electrical Design
· PLC Programming – Allen-Bradley preferred
· HMI Programming
· Troubleshoot PLC and I/O Technical Problems
· Robot Programming is a Plus
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Hands-On and able to Multi-Task
· Ability to Prioritize Projects
· Excellent Growth Opportunity
· Limited Travel – 5%-10%
No Relocation. Solid Employer. Excellent Working Conditions. Excellent Benefits.