Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Electrical Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work on electrical systems for new off-highway products, particularly involving the systems integration of hardware in the electrical engineering area. You will work on the Electrical CI team focused on electrical issues/failures with Sensors, Switches, Motors, Actuators, etc.
· Work on electrical systems for new off highway products, particularly involving the systems integration of hardware in the electrical engineering area.
· Plan, coordinate, perform product design, testing and/or analysis work for a complete project or for a significant portion or a sub-system of a major and diverse project.
· Execute high level applications to more complex problems.
· Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for complex problems or projects
· Produce and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications.
· Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design.
· Provide technical support to marketing, manufacturing, quality and supply management organization
· Develop and/or execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
· Apply knowledge of company products, policies and practices to provide economies through standardization of parts and products.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelors (or higher) Electrical Engineering degree.
· 3-5 years of experience with electrical systems, particularly the electrical hardware and control systems.
· Understanding of the interaction between user interfaces, software, and electrical hardware including displays, controllers, wiring harnesses, sensors, switches, actuators, and electric motors.
· Electrical Hardware experience
· Wiring Harness experience
· Ability to use and understand CAN based tools.
· Experience implementing engineering change documents.
· Knowledge of data management systems such as PDMLink and SAP.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!