Electrical Engineer Surface Mount Technology
Location: Indianapolis IN, Greater area
Raleigh North Carolina, Greater area
Pittsburg, PA, Greater area
Salary: DOE and location
Full Benefits: YES
Interview Exp: YES
Relo Exp: YES
Provide engineering technical support and leadership as a part of on-going efforts to improve existing or to develop new and existing procedures and processes related to the design and manufacture of high-tech circuit boards products.
- Perform various engineering tasks involving such functions as analysis, design, development, test, process and production operations.
- Review and analyze a variety of engineering data, customer specifications, documents and reports.
- Participate in the investigation of technical problems and the establishment of procedures and corrective actions.
- Prepare and communicate specifications for purchase of materials and equipment/tooling when necessary.
- Provide technical support for factory personnel on electrical design issues.
- Confer with other engineering staff to resolve electrical design problems.
- Interface with sales personnel developing quotations and provide guidance and recommendations.
- Participate in quality improvement projects to support quality and productivity goals for the facility.
- Analyze test data and provide diagnostic solutions, this may involve preparing test reports for customers.
- Additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Minimum 4-year degree in electrical engineering from an accredited university or college.
- Experience with Surface Mount Technology (high-tech circuit boards) manufacturing.
- Demonstrate skills in applying engineering calculations and design principles to determine the physical and structural strengths and attributes of large mechanical components and/or assemblies.