Our client is actively seeking a creative and highly talented Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Technical Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university
- PE registration in PA or other reciprocal state
- 7+ years of industry experience ideal
- Relevant project experience in areas of healthcare, senior care, higher education, commercial, public safety, and/or governmental facilities
- Highly proficient in the use of Revit and power/lighting software and modeling tools
- Skilled with using cloud based and mobile technology for collaboration
Role and Responsibilities for Position:
- Design and construction administration of power, lighting, telecommunication systems for building projects, both new construction and renovation, within various market segments
- Produce high quality deliverables for Clients at all stages of design
- Lead and participate in meetings, internally and externally, to collaborate with other team members and Clients
- Travel with team members for onsite collaboration, investigations, and project presentations
- Attend interviews for new work opportunities and participate as needed
- Champion engineering design relevance within the firm thru mentorship and training
- Attend industry events including participation in speaking and presenting to demonstrate expertise
- Participate in corporate activities including Social and Eco projects to support and develop the Triple Bottom Line business model and enhance our B Corp status
Job Character Traits:
The focus of this position is traits such as confident, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination.
The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job, and not the primary responsibility. This job requires self-assurance and competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration