- Assign and monitor the performance of technical resources within the Group
- Coordinate resource availability with contract backlog; borrow or loan resources as required to ensure a balance of resources and backlog
- Manage the total flow of work through the Group’s workforce, ensuring compliance with client expectations of cost, schedule, and quality
- Support, ensure the application of, and provide for improvements to, corporate technical standards
- Develop, maintain, and apply rigorous program of quality assurance and quality control; be responsible for quality breaches; perform project post-mortems; design and apply corrective actions as required Success in this Focus Area demands collaboration and cooperation with RBUL; Project Management and Practice Development Leaders.
- Participate in the development of annual hiring plan as part of annual budgeting process
- Participate in Group hiring requisition process
- Assist with requisition development
- Participate in interviewing and candidate selection process
- Review and approve offer criteria
- Assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Develop staff resources in support of the requirements of the Function, Discipline, Service Lines and/or Market Sectors
Success in this Focus Area demands collaboration and cooperation with RBUL; Practice Development Leaders; and Corporate Administrative Services
A full-service engineering and design services provider, we promote collaborative and sustainable facility solutions that ensure occupant comfort, improve efficiency, reduce operational costs, and optimize facility budgets. Through our people's expertise in all facets of building engineering, architecture and construction, we create brilliant facility solutions for all types of clients.
Success in this position requires a person who can adapt to a variety of personalities and business conditions. The person must possess skills in problem solving and critical thinking, and must be steadfast in the execution of assigned duties. The person needs to be an effective leader and collaborator with an ability to build and motivate teams, and a persuasive negotiator who can secure favorable terms with internal and external constituencies. The person must have an ability to manage conflict.