Job Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Location: Seattle, WA
***Qualified candidates must be US Citizens or GC holders and must have good project management and coordination skills***
· Electrical Systems Lab Engineer
· 5+ years total exp. as an Electrical Engineer.
· Electrical Power design
· Developing wire / cable designs based on interface diagrams and other electrical requirements
· Cable routing design, cable tray selections, bundling cables
· Familiarity with electrical design tools such as Mentorgraphics
· Ability to work with the equipment designers and develop electrical wire, cable requirements · Troubleshooting and root cause evaluation skills a Must.
· Ability to learn customer's in-house electrical design tool, which is on a Mentorgraphics platform
· Experience working with Suppliers for electrical components
· Solid communications and project engineering skills a must
· Ability to coordinate work between multiple locations throughout North America and Asia · Understanding of Vehicle CAN BUS and On Board Diagnostics systems preferred.
· Exp. In DFMEA processes preferred but not required.