ENGINEERING / MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Looking for a great growth opportunity
Looking to live in the hustle if Los Angeles
Looking for a great company that appreciates its employees?
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!
MUST HAVE - Bachelor degree in an Engineering discipline
MUST HAVE – Maintenance Management and Plant Engineering (Capital Projects) experience
MUST HAVE: Lean/TPS experience
MUST HAVE: A collaborative management style
- Manage Employees in Maintenance, Process and Facilities Engineering
- Coordinate with corporate engineering on new product and tooling standards
- Perform performance reviews
- Approve capital requests
- Manage capital budgets
- Analyze work force spend and optimization
- Work with operation on facility layout and operational production costs, flow charts, schedules etc.
- Manage the daily activities of the maintenance team
- Review and revise equipment utilization and bottlenecks
- Study daily production efficiencies
- Create tooling design solutions
- Oversee cost estimates, manufacturing processes and equipment, maintenance, etc.
- Manage all capital projects
- Manage a team both directly as well as through supervisors
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- 10 Years in Manufacturing
- 5+years of Maintenance Management experience
- 3+ years in Facilities and Engineering Management
- Create procedure manuals
- Lean/TPS Experience a MUST