Here's another expansion opening with a prominent food product manufacturer!
We're seeking a local or commutable - open to work mid shift or 2nd shift
Maintenance Electrician - $60-85,000 (paid hourly $25-32) - Hammond area, IL
- Global foods manufacturer is presently searching for a Maintenance Electrician to join their state of the art automated facility!
- Our client is expanding and is adding a 2 Mechanics for 2nd shift.
- The organization as fast paced, family oriented that offers great benefits and A LOT of overtime potential
- Meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost and customer care
- Repair, maintain, and install equipment to ensure continuous production operations
- Provide technical support for efficient troubleshooting / problem solving activities and maintenance repair to maximize efficiencies and limit downtime
- Maintain and repair all equipment in operation which includes pumps, motors, conveyors, presses, molding equipment, etc
- Troubleshoot PLC’s
- Maintain and repair electrical and mechanical issues
Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Prefer Associates or other technical discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Strong electrical skills is required
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulics, pipefitting and pneumatics
- Must have 3+ years of maintenance manufacturing experience required.
- Experience with fabrication or welding is desired
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and excel is desired
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and punctual
- Open to working a mid shift or a straight 2nd shift