Here's another exciting opportunity with an ever-expanding manufacturer. We have placed several Managers andProfessional people with this company over the years. Several have been promoted! Future opportunity is HERE.Introductory Interviews are in progress before Christmas. Apply for immediate consideration.Manufacturing Engineer – Controls -- PLC --Sidney, OH – $60-85,000 -- excellent benefits and relocation assistance.
The Manufacturing Controls Engineer plans, designs, and supports manufacturing processes in industrial plant, with emphasis on electrical and controls systems. They maximize efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, automation, assembly methods, and work force utilization. Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer -- Controls -- PLC
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer -- Controls -- PLC:
- Designs and updates control systems to improve machine capability, reduce downtime, increase throughput, and enhance safety.
- Records changes and publishes updated hardware and software documentation.
- Leads the project management of new equipment including evaluation, design specification, selection, justification, acquisition, installation, proofing, and operation of manufacturing.
Compensation for the Manufacturing Engineer:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Four to six years of progressive experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Must be proficient in PLC programming and software interface (Allen Bradley, Siemens).
$65-80,000 depending on experience