Very successful local company looking for highly qualified manufacturing engineers!
A person in this the position will plan, design, arrange, change, optimize, and supervise a manufacturing process. Manufacturing engineers are creative and analytical thinkers as well as designers. The main responsibility of manufacturing engineer is to create, document, develop, and implement procedures required to assemble, test, process, and manufacture the products of the company.
- Developing, evaluating, improving and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Developing and implementing process control techniques and procedures into manufacturing environments.
- Analyzing manufacturing process flows continually for the enhancements of quality, cost reduction, and throughput.
- Collaborating with configuration control and design engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Conferring with vendors in determining product specifications and arranging equipment, parts, or material purchase, and evaluating products according to quality standards and specifications.
- Working closely with manufacturing department to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Designing and developing manufacturing processes for enhancements, product changes, and new products, and related fixtures and tooling that are consistent with zero defect level and low product cost.
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation of tool drawings, design concepts, shop orders, and concepts in accordance with the R&D and quality assurance functions.
- Providing engineering support in production department to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems.
- Supporting company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, ADI regulations, and goods manufacturing practices.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a related manufacturing environment.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing from an accredited college.
- Engineering in manufacturing equivalent field.
- Master’s degree in manufacturing related engineering field is an added advantage.