Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
MJ Recruiters LLC
Posted on May 17
Bowling Green, OH
Depending on years of experience, salary up to 80K+EXCELLENT benefits and bonus potential!
Do you have experience programming PLCs?
Do you have a background working with vision systems and HMIs?
Do you enjoy fast-paced manufacturing environments where you can work on multiple projects to improve manufacturing processes?
Apply today for this excellent opportunity!
Tier I and tier II automotive supplier is seeking a PLC Engineer to work in their fast-paced, mass production manufacturing organization. As the PLC Engineer, you will report to a manager and will be responsible for researching, developing, designing and integrating PLC controllers and drive systems to support production initiatives. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Partner with process and quality engineers to complete continuous improvement projects
Train maintenance technicians on standardized PLC programming tasks
Program and troubleshoot Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs
Set up and troubleshoot vision systems
Research, source and purchase electrical and controls items as needed
Assist with electrical troubleshooting
Improve, establish and standardize policies, procedures and processes related to PLCs, HMIs and vision systems
Manage multiple projects at a time, adhering to timelines
Complete additional engineering tasks as assigned
Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and have the ability to take ownership of their own projects. This is a high-profile position that will partner daily with production and quality. The company does offer EXCELLENT medical benefits (including dental and vision), short-term and long-term disability, 401K, paid holidays, vacation and tuition reimbursement. Medical benefits are available the first of the month after start date.
REQUIREMENTS for the PLC Engineer:
1. A minimum of an Associate’s Degree
2. At least three years of similar engineering experience
3. Experience programming and troubleshooting PLCs; ideally Siemens and/or Allen Bradley
4. The ability to set up and troubleshoot vision systems
5. HMI troubleshooting
6. Experience making process improvements, such as scrap reductions, efficiency improvements, etc.
7. Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Automotive supplier experience
2. ERP and/or MRP experience
3. Robotics and/or automation experience
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Excellent work environment; clean facility
2. Profitable plant, with new business coming in
3. Extremely affordable benefits
4. The opportunity to work independently and with a team
5. The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and high-profile projects
6. High-profile position
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Bowling Green, OH area; there is a regional relocation package available.
robotics engineer, controls engineer, electrical engineering, electrical engineer, electrical engineering technologies, plc programming, automation engineer, EET, bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, plc programmer,
Electrical Engineering Degrees
Terms of Usage
ElectricalEngineer.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)