Are you an electrical engineer who is looking for a career changing opportunity utilizing modern technology with a company who encompasses diversity and instills values in their employees?
Our client has been established for 140 years and provides innovative mobility solutions for companies all over the world. They employ approximately 45,000 people globally and have over 100 subsidiaries. Their mobility products move over 1 billion people every day. They build mobile solutions such as elevators, escalators, moving walks, for a multitude of facilities, on five continents.
Currently, they are looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer, to join their highly-respected service team.
Role of a Principal Electrical Engineer
Provides expert technical support for Modernization installations including troubleshooting efforts in the Field with remote and on-site engineering consultation for all types of Modernization contracts.
Principal Electrical Engineer:
· Analyze and solve technical issues and problems.
· Customize existing software and hardware to meet specific building needs.
· Provide solutions to assigned safety, performance, cost, reliability, and maintenance problems.
· Provide effective task management to meet project timelines and technical objectives.
· Interface with multi-disciplinary and multi-functional teams.
· Ability to work independently or in a team environment
· Travel up to 50%
Our client provides a comprehensive benefit plan including health, dental, vision, short term & long term disability, 401k with match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Location: Holland, OH
· BS in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
· Experience in Elevator maintenance
· MathCAD skills preferred
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across North America.