Responsible for the design, development and implementation of new ultrasonic meters using state of the art signal processing, transducers, and flow analysis. Identifies, evaluates and implements new technologies for ultrasonic metering. Provides engineering support for existing products. Provides Project Management for metering technology programs and coordinates with others in R&E, Marketing and Manufacturing for strategic development of new products. Develops Project schedules, budgets test plans and ensure compliance to specifications. Acts as a mentor to other engineers. Objectives
- Collaborate with the Product Management team in defining the product requirements.
- Develop technology roadmaps for ultrasonic products and develop technology feasibility plans.
- Create and communicate technology plans or product development plans that meet the future needs of our clients and markets.
- Support the Implementation and evolution of product development processes for capturing requirements, estimating effort, tracking progress, verifying compliance, and ensuring consistent quality of products.
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Provide technical leadership and guidance, as needed, to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
- 5 years of experience in an ultrasonic device development organization.
- At least 7 years of experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering products to market
- Demonstrated successful delivery of ultrasonic technology as an individual, team leader and/or development manager
- Strong understanding ultrasonic technology, transducer design, signal processing and product development processes
- Broad understanding of issues related to ultrasonic measurement principles and practices.
- Strong project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills
- Fluent in verbal and written English language
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Experience:
Senior-level position, 12 years of experience required. Location:
Tallassee, AL or Duluth, GA