|Senior/Staff Product Engineer |
Our client is a global company designing and selling biometric fingerprints solutions to multi-billion-dollar markets including smart cards, mobiles and the Internet of Things. The company is in the early phase of commercialization preparing for volume deliveries and is also developing next generation products. The company is expanding rapidly and is looking to expand its capacity in Product and Test development.
|Tasks and responsibilities: ||Technical leader responsible for product and test engineering of development of mixed signal SoC necessary to bring product from initial prototype to high volume manufacturing. |
• Provides hands-on technical leadership and drive day-to-day guidance for characterization, quality and test development.
• Enable and contribute to characterization, qualification and reliability testing of sensors.
• Performs and creates processes for data analysis on high volume test data.
• Drives technical issues with root cause findings and provides leadership for failure analysis.
• Co-ordinate with other functions within the company to develop production and characterization test specifications, create and manage product documentation, and provide product development support such as debug and evaluation.
• Identify unknowns or risk items and take ownership to eliminate these risks.
• Use statistical process controls to evaluate
• Prepare project task list and schedules with the team
• Manages communication with stakeholders regarding all team deliverables
|• 10+ years in test and product engineering of semiconductor devices |
• MS in electrical engineering or equivalent.
|Personal capabilities: ||· Strong planning skills and ability to write accurate and detailed test cases and test plans |
· Solid debugging skills
· Must be able to work autonomously on a day-to-day basis
· Must work well under pressure in a multi-tasking environment with rapid development life cycles
· Good communicator, using English as the working language.
· Structured and documented work methods
· Quick learning and problem solving, initiative in handling issues that arise during a project
· Must be passionate about mentoring and collaboration.
· Self-driven and able to deliver
|Potential: ||Our client holds some of the key patents of the fingerprint sensor industry. We have an informal and stimulating work environment. In the current strong growth stage there is a wide spectra of challenges and you have the opportunity to grow with us. You will have extensive contact with our subsidiaries and management. We offer competitive compensation and terms and a share-based incentive scheme. |
|Work place: ||Wilmington, MA |
|Travel activity: ||Minimal travel, depending on projects |
|I || |
| || |
| || |
| || |