The Company is seeking an experienced semiconductor product and test engineering manager to to drive product development and testing of state-of-the-art local Artificial Intelligence (AI) semiconductor devices. This technical leader will be responsible for interacting with various internal disciplines and aligning with external customer specifications through all phases of the product life cycle from inception to post production.
The individual must be self motivated and have a proven track record of planning, testing, executing and optimizing new products while driving overall test cost reduction.
* Manage New Product Development life cycle for semiconductor AI devices.
* Develop, qualify and maintain test programs for production.
* Develop milestones and metrics to achieve business goals - (e.g. Quality, Cost, Test Time, Yield, etc.)
* Recommends data-driven plans/strategies for overall product health improvement (e.g. test coverage, test time, yield, process flow, parallelism, etc.).
* Liaison for product knowledge to the manufacturing facilities.
* Contributes to foundry and test subcontractor selection to introduce new products
* Execute strategies/tactics as defined by the leader/manager to support department goals.
* Publish regular reports to top management and timely closure of action items to ensure closed-loop communications.
* Supports customer requirements or issues
* Validate/qualify/notify changes made in production (manufacturing and testing)
* Resolves production issues, including lot disposition.
Knowledge of semiconductor (Mixed Signal, Flash memory, High Voltage) products and test methods.
Hands-on knowledge of flash (or other non-volatile) memory test program coding and development
Knowledge within ATE and mixed signal ASIC technology.
Knowledge of IC design, manufacturing process technologies
Knowledge of program/project management
Self-starter with excellent communications skills both verbal and written
Must be data-driven problem solver
Experience working in startups
Measurement techniques, metrology
Understanding of packaging technologies, device and package reliability
BS or similar in electronics engineering, ECE, computer science or related engineering course
* 5+ years of Semiconductor industry experience
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience in non-volatile semiconductor test engineering in semiconductor manufacturing environment.