Our staffing firm has been chosen to recruit for a Robotics Service Engineer, for a world renowned robotics company.
Our client has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
What makes this company the best?
· $15B engineering leader
· Cutting edge robotics technology
· Industry leader in robotics/automation
· World renowned
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their engineering team as a Robotics Service Engineer.
Role of a Robotics Service Engineer:
Perform quality enhancement engineering, such as a failure analysis for software, mechanics and electronics.
Robotics Service Engineer:
· Verify quality issues and initiate projects to solve problems
· Perform root cause analysis with 8D method
· Implement corrective actions and preventative actions
· Utilize FTA, Fishbone, 5 why, & FMEA methods to identify causes
· Organize quality related information
· Collaborate with other departments to implement solutions
· Interact and collaborate with customers on quality issues
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Louisville, KY
2 years electrical experience
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.