Our staffing firm has been chosen to recruit for a Robotics Service Engineer, for a world renowned robotics company.
Our client has installed over 151,000 robots worldwide, making them a respected leader in the automation industry. Ranging from compact table top units to full automation systems, they provide a cutting edge solution. Some applications include arc welding, assembly, packaging and material handling.
This company is growing rapidly which provides employees with professional growth and career advancement. Currently, they are looking for qualified candidates to join their engineering team as a Robotics Service Engineer.
Role of a Robotics Service Engineer:
Perform quality enhancement engineering, such as a failure analysis for software, mechanics and electronics.
Robotics Service Engineer:
· Verify quality issues and initiate projects to solve problems
· Perform root cause analysis with 8D method
· Implement corrective actions and preventative actions
· Utilize FTA, Fishbone, 5 why, & FMEA methods to identify causes
· Organize quality related information
· Collaborate with other departments to implement solutions
· Interact and collaborate with customers on quality issues
The position carries a competitive salary and generous benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and ADD, etc. team focused working environment and a total of three weeks paid time off in the first year (prorated) plus the opportunity to work for a highly established brand name that is a member of a global $15Bn engineering leader.
Location: Louisville, KY
2 years electrical experience
About White Willow Staffing
Managed by a husband and wife team, we are focused on delivering a more personal service to our clients and candidates. We specialize in Robotics and Engineering positions across the nation.