Are you an experienced Power Electronics Design Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Our customer is looking for a Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer who will be responsible for developing hardware/circuit designs to meet requirements.
Be part of a growing, well-established team that is on the cutting edge of technology!
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop product hardware/circuit designs to meet customer specifications and requirements
- Manage design from concept to end of life
- Lead design review meetings
- Prepare technical and cost proposals and make technical presentations to customers
Requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in electronic circuit design
- Experience with electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
- Experience with electrical/mechanical systems, materials, and components
- Experience with circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements
- Experience with ISO26262/ASIL standards including FTA, FMEDA, DIA, SPF-matrix
- Experience with high current (up to 500A) and high voltage (up to 1000V) designs
Be Unique. Contact us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 31 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Have you called us yet?