• Design analog/mixed-signal IPs for Power IC products at both architectural and transistor levels.
• Develop behavioral model of analog/mixed-signal IPs using Verilog-AMS or SystemVerilog.
• Perform Chip level verifications with behavioral models and at transistor level.
• Draft technical documentations to communicate with teams and customers.
• Bachelors, Masters in Electrical Engineering
• 5+ years of mixed signal IC design, modeling and verifications.
• Preferable with experiences battery management and USB PD.
• Good problem solving skill and lab evaluation/debugging skills.
• Proficient with advanced circuit design and modeling tools.