Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Test Design Engineer on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Apply existing applications to routine problems.
· Product and/or evaluate possible design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications. This may include possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
· Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and/or supplier personnel.
· Learn and apply company engineering policies and practices.
· Learn company products.
· Execute test or analysis plan for product verification and validation.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 2+ years of experience in Labview or other equivalent programming languages.
· 2+ years’ Experience with Data Acquisition systems (DAQ) and other basic hardware systems - Technical experience using and understand schematics and circuit analysis tools (Pspice, MathCAD) - Experience with development and debugging tools (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, multi-meters, etc.)
· Good written and verbal communications skills (English) Desired Skills, Knowledge & Relevant Work Experience.
· Experience in PV&V testing and Power Electronics.
· Experience with communication protocols (i.e. CAN, Ethernet, USB, etc.) - MathCAD, Orcad, Pspice experience - Experience in statistical analysis (SPC, GR&R, Monte Carlo, etc.).
· Electronics manufacturing testing experience.
· Work hours of first shift.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!