We are seeking a BSEE - VP Of Manufacturing - Solar Panel Guru to become an integral part of our team! You will assist in the research, design, and development of electrical components and systems while overseeing manufacturing operations.
- 6 - Figure Potential
- Must relocate to Kentucky
- Relocation Package for the right candidate.
World Class global manufacturer and metal components supplier.
- Develop and install electrical components and systems
- Assess and modify existing power distribution systems
- Troubleshoot relay and data system designs
- Research and document relay test results
- Track project time lines to complete tasks on schedule
- Ensure reliable operation of equipment
- Previous experience in electrical engineering or other related fields
- Familiarity with electrical diagnostic equipment
- Knowledge of relay design standards
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Education & Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the powder metal industry.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and 3D modeling (SolidWorks preferred).
- Strong Mathematical (trigonometry and geometry) and problem-solving skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Packages available
- Profit sharing
- Holiday pay