Job Title: Vehicle Integration Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
• Advance Vehicle integration engineer is responsible for creation of Functional Objectives for new features.
• Responsible for fully supporting Human Mechanical Interface (HMI) engineers during development.
• Research/benchmarking data will need to be collected to support Functional Objectives.
• This may require supporting or leading research events.
• FMEA & DVP creation will be required.
• Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years in vehicle engineering
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines amongst changing vehicle designs
• Detail oriented, team player, flexible, ability to prioritize, quick learner
• FMEA experience
• CAN Systems experience
• Data Acquisition experience